abc-news

Restaurateur Suffocated in Fridge

News - ABC News

Share this post

Nashville restaurateur Jay Luthe died after being stuck in a cafe refrigerator overnight, despite pressing a burglar alarm that called police to the scene. Luther, who was co-owner of the Germantown East Cafe, died after being overcome by carbon dioxide from dry ice in the cooler.

Email this Article Add to Twitter Add to Facebook Add to digg Add to Reddit Add to StumbleUpon

Read more: http://feeds.abcnews.com/click.phdo?i=f1f857491e70acb8c2919e4460b6914e