abc-news

Grill Brush Bristles Stick Food, Throats

News - ABC News

Share this post

Doctors from Rhode Island Hospital reported this week that six people came to the emergency department from 2011 to 2012 with wire bristles from grill brushes lodged in their throats, stomachs, intestines or in other organs after eating meat cooked on an outdoor grill.

Email this Article Add to Twitter Add to Facebook Add to digg Add to Reddit Add to StumbleUpon

Read more: http://feeds.abcnews.com/click.phdo?i=91e47298b33f557ad5850a49237201be