abc-news

Autopsy Cites Carbon Monoxide in 'Buckwild' Death

News - ABC News

Share this post

Autopsy Cites Carbon Monoxide in 'Buckwild' Death Shain Gandee, the star of MTV's "Buckwild" reality show, died of carbon monoxide poisoning inside a Ford Bronco that was partially submerged in deep mud near Gandee's residence in rural West Virginia, according to autopsy results released today.

Read more http://feeds.abcnews.com/c/35229/f/654824/s/2a43108b/l/0Labcnews0Bgo0N0CEntertainment0Cbuckwild0Estar0Eshain0Egandees0Eautopsy0Ecites0Ecarbon0Emonoxide0Cstory0Did0F18862144/story01.htm