Press the play button to hear the latest news from THE REGION.
Health officials are now tracking down hundreds of people who may have come into contact with the second MERS patient in the US. That individual is improving in a hospital in Orlando, Florida. Both patients, officials say, are healthcare workers in Saudi Arabia.
To keep you and your family healthy by reducing your risk of disease, the hospital advises people to follow CDC tips below:
· Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds, and help young children do the same. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
· Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze then throw the tissue in the trash.
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
· Avoid close contact, such as kissing, sharing cups, or sharing eating utensils, with sick people.
· Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces, such as toys and doorknobs.
|< Prev||Next >|