Press the play button to hear the latest news from THE REGION.
Boone Grove Fire Department Fire Chief Bill Casbon says a turkey fryer is believed to have been the cause of a house fire Sunday afternoon. Reports say the fryer ignited while in a garage, and spread to the house when the oil sloshed out as the homeowner was trying to get it outside. The house became fully engulfed. There were no reports of injuries.
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission has safety tips for preventing fires and burns when using turkey fryers on its website: http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml04/04041.html
|< Prev||Next >|