Press the play button to hear the latest news from THE REGION.
(Photo Courtesy of the Times)
A fire in the laundry room of the Humane Society in Munster was contained Tuesday night, but as a result of smoke throughout part of the building, a temporary evacuation of the animals occurred. The Times reports firefighters were called out earlier that evening for the smell of smoke, but a source of the smell could not be located, and then just before 11pm, crews were once again dispatched to the four-hundred block of 45th Avenue, this time for a fire. An investigation continues.
# # #
|< Prev||Next >|