Press the play button to hear the latest news from THE REGION.
No one was injured but the family of a residence in the two-hundred block of North Church Street was displaced due to a fire Friday afternoon. Kouts Fire Chief Don Sutter says they were called to the scene just before 3:30pm and that the fire was contained to an upstairs bedroom of the home. Chief Sutter says the fire was accidental in nature and was caused due to a light that had tipped over and was left on. The home sustained water damage, mostly to the upstairs area and there were no injuries. Firefighters spent around an hour-and-a-half at the scene and were assisted by the Morgan, Hebron, Boone Grove and Washington Township Fire Departments.
# # #
|< Prev||Next >|