abc-news

Food-Poisoning Outbreak in Shelter

News - ABC News

Share this post

Sixty people were hospitalized Sunday night after eating  a turkey dinner at a Denver homeless shelter, marking the largest food poisoning outbreak at a U.S. shelter in the past decade, according to the National Coalition for the Homeless. “I would say this is something that...

Email this Article Add to Twitter Add to Facebook Add to digg Add to Reddit Add to StumbleUpon

Read more: http://feeds.abcnews.com/click.phdo?i=72e05dd09507e4aaf6f2721b583ae84c